Schools & Day care
Ensuring that our children are safe from infections due to colds, flues and "Super Bugs" in our schools, day care centers, and extracurricular facilities is possible with regular ozone shock treatments. If you are looking for a safe and effective way to disinfect and sanitize your daycare or child care facility, ozone should be your number one choice.
Ozone is scientifically proven to kill microorganisms, (like bacteria, viruses, and fungi), that are responsible for MRSA, VRSA, H1N1, Whooping Cough, Athletes Foot, etc. All of Ozone Clean Pro high output generators are more effective at distributing ozone gas into the targeted treatment area. Regular ozone treatments will disinfect all surfaces and remove odors while making the indoor environment safer for our children.
Problem: Classrooms, day care centers, and other facilities where children gather for extended periods, can become virtual Petri dishes. The press reports that infections in schools are frequently putting our students and staff at risk. Although the janitorial staff clean the rooms with chemicals, microorganisms still persist, because every surface can't be cleaned. Residual odors are evidence that the room still harbors dangerous biological pollutants.
Solution: The most effective way to disinfect any indoor environment is to use a broad-based sanitation strategy, like ozone gas, that utilizes air currents to reach every surface area within the treatment zone. Getting maximum exposure to nature's most powerful cleaning agent, Ozone, ensures maximum efficacy, without leaving any chemical behind, because the ozone gas converts back into clean breathable oxygen. Ozone shock treatments are 100% safe, as ozone is currently being used to treat the food we eat and the water we drink.
Note: A high output generator can be turned on by the last person that leaves at night to allow the gas to oxidize the surfaces, reducing the bacteria count and eliminating the odors. If there is a separate HVAC unit, the fan can be turned on to help distribute the gas.
The ozone leaves a clean, sanitized smell which dissipates within an hour or two. The unit should be turned off a couple of hours before the facility re-opens. As a result, both students and faculty will enjoy a clean smelling facility.
This can be dangerous if not done by a trained technician.